Thursday, January 10, 2013

Follower of Christ (New Blog Home)

Hi Friends,

I've started blogging on my own personal blog rather than under the Truth Bomb label for the last year. Since my brother, sister and I aren't making music as Truth Bomb anymore (don't worry, Andrew is still making some great music on his own!), I decided it was time for a brand new blog. 

God is doing new things in my life these days. I'm pursuing new interests and new callings. So, naturally, my blogs are about new topics. And yet, I'm still "stuck" on the same primary theme: following Christ. This is the driving force of all of my life. It has been for the past eleven years, and always will be. 

So if you're still interested in reading about my pilgrimage here on this earth, come and check out my new blog, Follower of Christ.

As always, thank you for reading! Let's continue together, following Christ wherever He may lead us!

No comments:

Post a Comment